Coronavirus Advice and Opening Times
At Keith James Physiotherapy we would like to take this opportunity to update you about what we are doing regarding the coronavirus outbreak, so that you can feel comfortable visiting us. The safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. We have been monitoring government advice and following published guidelines. We are maintaining our infection control procedures and taking the following extra steps:
- Asking you to wash your hands on arrival at the practice
- Increased frequency of hand washing for all staff
- Treatment couches are wiped between patients and all clinic spaces are kept clean and hygienic.
- Ensuring that its is possible to maintain a safe distance between patients attending the clinic.
Please do not attend the practice if you feel unwell – and follow the advice from NHS 111:
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
We will continue to endeavour to meet your physiotherapy, massage, personal training, acupuncture and podiatry needs. Our clinic hours may vary a little from those advertised, but we have appointment slots available and look forward to seeing you, so do give us a call on (0117) 330 6820.
As the situation develops, we will keep you updated with any changes.
Best wishes from the KJP Team.