Updated Coronavirus Advice for Patients (July 2021)
Based on ongoing advice given from Public Health England and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, we maximise the safety of our patients and staff by operating in the following manner:
- When booking an appointment, we will ask you a brief set of medical questions.
- We ask you to arrive at your appointment time and not any earlier.
- Patients should come to their appointment alone (unless they are a child or require a carer).
- We ask that you bring with you a face mask/covering and wear it while on our premises. If you do not have a face covering, we have disposable masks available (£1 charge).
- If possible, please use your own bathroom prior to your visit. You can, of course use ours, but please notify the reception staff.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entry to the clinic.
- Please minimise your contact with handrails and furniture.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for your appointment. Patients with upper limb issues should wear a vest top and patients with lower limb issues should wear loose fitting shorts.
To reassure you, we have changed our practice protocols to avoid patient interaction/contact:
- We have staggered our appointment times to reduce waiting room traffic.
- PPE gear is worn by all therapists.
- Patients using the gymnasium will be required to wear medical gloves (costing 50p)
- In addition to our normal cleaning protocols, staff will be cleaning all clinic areas regularly with disinfectant.
- We are staying up to date with advice and guidance on best practice.
Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact us on (0117) 330 6820 or email: [email protected] for more information.