Important Information for Patients – please read
From 1st July Keith James Physiotherapy is open for face-to-face appointments, as well as video consultations. At the present time Massage therapy is still unavailable.
Based on advice given from Public Health England and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, we have made the following changes to our practice to maximise the safety of our patients and staff.
- When booking an appointment, we will ask you a brief set of medical questions.
- We will offer you the option of video consultations or face-to-face contact.
- We will ask you to arrive at your appointment time and not any earlier.
- Patients should come to their appointment alone (unless they are a child or require a carer).
- We ask that you bring with you a face covering and wear it while on our premises. If you do not have a face covering, we have disposable masks available (£1 charge).
- If possible, please use your own bathroom prior to your visit. You can, of course use ours, but please notify the reception staff.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on entry to the clinic.
- Please minimise your contact with handrails and furniture.
- Payment will be with card or BACS transfer (no cash).
- Please wear appropriate clothing for your appointment. Patients with upper limb issues should wear a vest top and patients with lower limb issues should wear loose fitting shorts.
To reassure you, we have changed our practice protocols so to avoid patient interaction/contact:
- We have staggered our appointment times to reduce waiting room traffic
- Appointment times are spaced allowing us to clean between each appointment.
- PPE gear will be worn by all therapists
- We will be limiting our contact time to 15 minutes (inside the 2-metre distance guide).
- Patients using the gymnasium will be required to wear medical gloves (costing 50p)
- In addition to our normal cleaning protocols, staff will be cleaning all clinic areas with regularly with disinfectant.
- We are staying up to date with advice and guidance on best practise.
Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact us on (0117) 330 6820 or email: email@example.com for more information.